Community Forums

How do you take your coffee?  

RSS

Lexa
 Lexa
(@lexa)
Trusted Member Subscriber
December 12, 2017 12:14 pm  

I'm quite fussy about my coffee, even though I don't drink it every day. I only drink black coffee and am espresso (double) which means when I go out for coffee with friends mine is finished quickly and gets cold much faster. Do you have a favorite that you always order, or do you chop and change according to your mood?

Some people reheat their coffee in a microwave and I really don't get that, because coffee should be fresh. From a budget perspective I get it, but then only make what you can drink instead. In the USA many use coffee makers and then keep the remainder and reheat it which is quite alien to me. In the UK most people either use the pods, or instant coffee so you make a single cup and there is no waste, plus it tastes much better fresh.

I also get confused with the terms latte, flat white etc, because I don't drink them. I hope I'm not the only one who reads the description in the coffee shops for them. Americano is straight forward plain black coffee as far as I am concerned, and that's all I need to know if there is no espresso.

ReplyQuote
macfais
(@macfais)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 13, 2017 12:19 pm  

I am not preparing my coffee most of the time. I usually buy a cup of coffee at a coffee shop before going to work. I do not have any concern about what variety or type of coffee I will be drinking. As long as it is not that bitter and has evaporated milk in it, I will drink it. On the other hand, I do not like reheated coffee, iced coffee, and unsweetened coffee.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register