Community Forums

The Devil is Online  

RSS

AmieBotella
(@amiebotella)
Active Member Registered
December 26, 2017 1:54 am  

I've recently come across a compilation of horror stories about the worst clients a freelancer has encountered. It was a compilation of some of the top horrible clients from the website Clients from Hell. It was hilarious to read and somehow after a good laugh, you'll think hard that there are really some people who came from hell and you'll shiver at the thought and silently pray that you won't come across one. I've had a fair share of clients from hell from my offline business and the last one has left a big mark on me for being so downright bully. I've been constantly bullied for more than three months but the worst are when she messages me at 3am in the morning just to say that the headache she's having is caused by me, that I was the one who put the headache and vertigo in her oh-so-perfect life and bully me from 3am to 8pm the whole day on messenger. Hence, this is where I thought of the line, the devil is online. It's somehow similar to the book 'The Devil Wears Prada' but my client is ten times worse than Miranda Priestly in the story.

So how about you? What are your stories when the devil is online? Share them all.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register