Community Forums

Robert Kiyosaki's Ideas on Business  

RSS

Jason00
(@jason00)
Active Member Registered
December 11, 2017 5:27 pm  

Some of them include statements like or similar to, "Savers are losers", "Traditional education will only make you a slave to business owners", etc.  However, though, many are critical of his books.  For instance, Kiyosaki's cowboy advice revolves around starting your own business and/or real estate venture. 

Nonetheless, and Kiyosaki also states this, it requires a lot of research.  Also, it requires a lot of capital, a topic which the author seems to ignore.   I mean, it takes a huge amount of startup for a biz or to get into real estate.  Therefore, a really good job must be present - and of course, without knowledge, as sort of stated previously, your doomed to fail like half or 1 in 10 business do, one or the other.

ReplyQuote
AmieBotella
(@amiebotella)
Active Member Registered
December 26, 2017 2:15 am  

I've personally read a few of his initial books, The Rich Dad Poor Dad and the Cashflow Quadrant. While a lot of the things he emphasized on his book are true and on point, the most important quadrant he specifically wants us to be in is the I (investment) quadrant. I agree with him because who doesn't want to be in that kind of earning when you have multiple sources of income. However as I later on venture into B (business) quadrant myself, partnered with the S (self employed) quadrant, I realized that not everyone is for the I quadrant. Not everyone should follow a path to it and expect happy returns. Or if you find yourself unsuccessful into it, you're doomed. I think the important lesson we all could learn from his principles is try to look at all the quadrants there is that is suitable for us. we should all find our path to take to that financial freedom no matter what type of quadrant we take. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register