Community Forums

What phone do you have?  

RSS

kingcool52
(@kingcool52)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 4, 2017 1:40 pm  

What phone do you guys currently have? Are you happy with it and if not what phone would you like to have? I currently have a Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 and I love it a removed link It's a perfect size, I believe the same size as the S7 and it just looks beautiful as well (I picked it up in Gold). It has decent specifications for a mid range phone as removed link I am currently on contract although that ends sometime in June 2018 which is when I will switch over to a brand new removed link I'm not sure if any new phones that appeal to me will come out then but if not I am thinking of getting either the Galaxy S8 or the Pixel removed link

ReplyQuote
Rogue
(@rogue)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 5, 2017 1:53 am  

I'd been a loyal product user of samsung since high school and now I'm planning to turn to Iphone. Why you say? Well I think it's time to have taste of another. I'd been a satisfied and happy user of samsung mobile devices but my head was recently turned by iphones. I actually fell in love with the design that looks so smooth and elegant. I already do my own research about the specs and it addresses my needs so I think its perfect. I'm eyeing for the Iphone 7 which fits better with the hands. You'd probably wondering why 7 instead of 8 or X. The reason is simple and silly, there's no available rose gold in 8 or even X and 7 is the latest iphone which has one. Though they said that the gold color looks very much of a rose gold for me it's still very far from it.

ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 5, 2017 9:02 am  

I have the Samsung Galaxy S8. I'm happy with it, but I kinda wish I waited for the Note 8. I absolutely love Samsung devices. My last phone was the Note 3 and the only reason I upgraded was that I wanted to get NumberSync for my Samsung Gear. Other smartphones that I have owned seemed design to start glitching by the end of a 2-year contract. My Note 3 was going strong until the very end, which is how I became a loyal Samsung customer.  

ReplyQuote
Lexa
 Lexa
(@lexa)
Trusted Member Subscriber
December 5, 2017 10:10 am  

My brother used to work for Samsung, so I have a small collection of devices. I have a Galaxy S6 which I am happy with as I hate changing phones as it's a pain. Although I like Macs I don't want an iPhone mainly because I prefer to use my laptop and I don't want to synch everything. My tablets are all Samsung too, but to be honest I use them really to watch videos and to read e-books. I actually keep all my old phones and my brother does too, so in our parents home there are boxes of old phones that maybe museum pieces one day.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register