Community Forums

Can You Consider Becoming a Weekday Vegetarian?  

RSS

AmieBotella
(@amiebotella)
Active Member Registered
December 26, 2017 1:51 am  

I've recently watched the founder of TreeHugger.com on TED Talk talking about why being a weekday vegetarian is the best thing to do for your body and the environment. For those of you who still don't know what weekday veg is, it's basically consuming vegetables on the weekdays and food with face only on the weekends.  Although it was recorded back in 2010, I still think people should consider doing this. Maybe not the full weekdays at first, but you can start off by doing this at least once in a week if you're really not that into vegetables. My husband and I have been doing this for almost two years now, and I must say that it has greatly improved our health overall. We didn't decided to do this because we wanted to save animals or lessen the pollution like Graham Hill here, but we just decided to do it because we're starting to develop certain diseases heavily inclined to meat, processed foods and dairy products consumption. It's a tough road to take especially for those who like my husband, never really liked vegetables but I must say it is worth it. And I never really thought of the impact this simple choice could make in the environment as well, a win-win choice for everybody.  So would you consider becoming a weekday vegetarian?

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register