Community Forums

Streaming Services  

RSS

kingcool52
(@kingcool52)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 5, 2017 2:29 pm  

Does anyone else here use a streaming service like Netflix or Amazon Prime? And if so what would you say are your favourite exclusive shows on those streaming services? I use Netflix, mainly because it has way more TV shows and movies and the fact that my favourite shows can be watched on it as well. I was a member of Prime before but that was more due to the fact that I could get free next day delivery and not to do with the videos. The problem with Prime is the lack of content, I just could not find that many movies or TV shows that I liked except for Sneaky Pete, The Man In The High Castle and Grand Tour

ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 5, 2017 6:16 pm  

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime. On Netflix, I like all the Marvel shows like Daredevil, Like Gage, The Defenders, and The Punisher. I also really like The Ranch and Orange Is the New Black. On Amazon, I really only watched The Man in the High Castle, which I really enjoyed. That said, I agree that Prime has been a bit disappointing.  

The problem I have with all of them is that I will binge watch on a free weekend, and then have to wait forever for new episodes.  

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register