Community Forums

Supernatural  

RSS

Lexa
 Lexa
(@lexa)
Trusted Member Subscriber
December 5, 2017 8:45 pm  

I've been watching this on and off for several years now, and I think the show has got it's mojo back after a couple of slow seasons. One thing I do love is that characters do return because some come back as spirits, or through time travel, or appear in an alternate dimension; just about anything is possible.

I quite liked the return of Mary Winchester, but I'm not sure how she will fit in this season. The boys lost her once, and now they've lost her again, but this time they maybe able to save her. Even though some scenes can be scary and gruesome, the fact that Sam always looked scared makes me feel better.

There is also humor in the show, and if you've not seen a Supernatural gag reel you should do so. They have one for each season where you can see the crew all play pranks on one another too. Right now it's season 13 which is a good run, and I think it's got a few more seasons left in it. I do wonder how they are going to end it eventually, because Dean and Sam have both died a few times but get brought back to life. Who knows maybe they'll become angels and join Castiel?

ReplyQuote
Rogue
(@rogue)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 6, 2017 7:20 am  

I'm glad you mentioned about this series, the memories of the episodes come flooding as I read your section. Dean and Sam are way too hot, they deserve to be brought back to life and to be pulled up from hell, please ignore my lame basis of salvation. I was really enthralled on how they feature the existence of God and angels and the dark side of the world including ghost, lucifer, demons and other mythical creatures. Their bond as brothers is something to envy and covet, always backing up each other and normally fights too. You're right about the humor I enjoy how they go childish and start to pull their tricks and pranks. I think I'm stuck somewhere in season 6 and now I'm planning to catch up with it, soon I hope.

ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 6, 2017 11:01 am  

I have watched this from the beginning. What is so impressive is that they can have a bad session, learn from it, and come back strong. 

That said, I can't wait to see the Scooby Doo episode.

Edited: 2 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Lexa
 Lexa
(@lexa)
Trusted Member Subscriber
December 6, 2017 1:17 pm  
Posted by: Timothy Alexander

That said, I can't wait to see the Scooby Doo episode.

I didn't know there was going to be one with Scooby Doo, now that's cool. The cast are also very approachable at events like Comic Con and I think that helps the show to remain strong. The fact that Jared and Jensen are easy on the eye as well helps the fan base too. I'm wondering who else will return, and I keep an eye on IMDB to see who is billed in the cast for the forthcoming episodes.

ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 7, 2017 2:24 pm  

That is one great characteristic of the people on that show. despite their popularity, they never got too big for their britches. Years ago, they could have thought they could do better somewhere else and ended the show. But, instead, they decided to stay as long as the fans were willing to watch.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register