Community Forums

"The Big Bang Theory" Favorite Character  

RSS

macfais
(@macfais)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 6, 2017 1:11 pm  

"The Big Bang Theory" already reached its eleventh season since it started in 2007. I admire every element of this sitcom. I love its theme and its concept. I love the science stuff, the funny relationship between Sheldon and Amy as well as Leonard and Penny, the bromance between Howard and Raj, the comic book store, and more. And I think the reason why do viewers love "The Big Bang Theory" is because they could relate to every situation portrayed in each episode. What about you? Are you so into science? Who are your favorite characters in "The Big Bang Theory" as enumerated below:

A. Leonard Hofstadter
B. Sheldon Copper
C. Penny
D. Howard Wolowitz
E. Rajesh Koothrappali
F. Amy Farrah Fowler
G. Bernadette Rostenkowski

You can quote your favorite line of him/her.

ReplyQuote
Lexa
 Lexa
(@lexa)
Trusted Member Subscriber
December 6, 2017 4:19 pm  

I'll be honest in that I didn't really get the point of the show and found it a little boring at first. However, I watched some back to back episodes and I did find it amusing, but I watch it in the background. My favorite character is actually Howard because  Simon Helberg is such a talented actor. He can do great impressions of Hawking, plus he manages to do his punchlines so well and his expression can say it all.

I don't actually like the current series, as I can't see Amy and Sheldon getting married or when they moved in it was all wrong. It's just not what Sheldon would do. Maybe they should quit now, but I guess at a million an episode they are going to carry on until it gets culled.

ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 7, 2017 2:27 pm  

I use to watch the show when it first came on. Now, I will catch an episode here or there, every now and again. But, I would have to say Sheldon is my favorite. 

ReplyQuote
kingcool52
(@kingcool52)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 7, 2017 3:56 pm  

I still enjoy the Big Bang Theory. I have to agree with what some other people say related to the quality of the show, it has gone quite a bit downhill since the first few seasons which were just amazing. I feel that at the moment the show is just not as good because the plots aren't as enjoyable anymore. It was great when Leonard was trying to get with Penny but now that is done and the others are better off, there is very little to show. In terms of my favourite character, it would probably have to be Penny or Leonard. Remove either of them and I just wouldn't enjoy the show as much especially Penny.

ReplyQuote
junrose123
(@steve)
Active Member Subscriber
December 7, 2017 4:13 pm  

When I was in high school, I find that topic to be somewhat confusing at first, but as time goes by I learned and understand what is all about. It had been my favorite topic in our science classes before. As I watched the show, it gives me  the feeling of awareness and provide me the whole concept regarding Big bang theory.My favorite character in the series is Sheldon since he is a talented person and very amusing. The series is really since it is full of learning and excitement.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register