Community Forums

New Weapon to Smash North Korea  

RSS

Jason00
(@jason00)
Active Member Registered
December 5, 2017 10:31 pm  

The new weapon is supposed to fry the electronics of North Korea in the case of war, hence, destroying their nuclear capability.  However, though, I don't think it will make the war a piece of cake, even though it might take out the nuclear element.    Anyway, I was wondering if such technology could also be used against the US by say, China or Russia.  Also, if other nations don't have this technology, then what's keeping the US from simply eliminating all it's rivals? 

ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 6, 2017 11:26 am  

Are you talking about an electromagnetic pulse? It is not really a new weapon. ANd, it could be used against the US. In fact, now that North Koria is on the verge of having a missile that can reach anywhere in the US, they will soon be able to know out our major electronic infrastructure. 

ReplyQuote
AmieBotella
(@amiebotella)
Active Member Registered
December 26, 2017 3:08 am  

As I follow this word war between your president and North Korea's leader, I am beginning to think that the war will happen eventually. It will not be halted, just postponed. And it's sad to think that because of just taunting from the country's leaders, a lot will suffer. New weapons like the ones you mentioned may halt the impending attacks but I don't think that it will stop any more attempts from both countries. Intercepted missile launch never stopped the involved countries into using their advanced weapons to strike back too. I guess nobody is stopping the US or any other  country who has the capability to launch attacks, but they are just waiting for the right opportunity so that the world will see that the attacker will look like the savior and not the aggressor.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register