Community Forums

Aggressive Pet Cat is Destroying my Room  

RSS

macfais
(@macfais)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 9, 2017 3:42 am  

My playful cat is destroying every single item in my room. He cut my shoelace. He cut my phone charger cable and earphone cable. My sofa and bench press has a lot of scratches. He tore some of my clothes. He climbs on every curtain in my room. And the worst thing, he is extremely aggressive. He does not have a control on his claws whenever he plays with me. Sometimes, he runs and then climbs at your back using his sharp claws. He can cause serious damage to your skin. I have a lot of scars now. I am ignoring his behavior hoping that he will learn someday. I talked to him in a good manner. No one is yelling at him or hitting him. I do not know what is wrong with him. He is full of energy, unlike other lazy cats.

By the way, my pet cat is around 4-months old. I just found him almost lifeless on the street. He meowed without any sounds coming from his throat at that time. That is the reason why I decided to adopt him. He was just around 1-month old at that time. Every day, I am giving him milk and cat's food bought from a pet shop.

Any suggestions on what to do with him? Thank you.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register