Community Forums

What source of traffic is effective for you?  

RSS

Rogue
(@rogue)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 3, 2017 2:14 am  

Traffic is needed to maintain and increase SEO removed link They said a relevant content will drive traffic into your site and there are various ways to relay your content such as images, videos or moving removed link You could also make backlinks through the use of guest posting removed link Some said a dramatic site with flashy and striking web design could also trigger audiences leading to removed link Proper defined keywords will lead to a qualified and compatible traffic for you that will attract and convert removed link
There are many ways to generate traffic but what is effective for you?

ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 3, 2017 2:31 am  
Posted by: Rogue

Traffic is needed to maintain and increase SEO 

This right here is something that a lot of people do not understand. You need technical SEO, but Google also looks at things like bounce rate, time on the side, page views, and site engagement. Important factors are poultry, trustability, and credibility. Google can only evaluate that by looking at the signals coming from users. Ultimately, what makes a site worthy of a good rank is user behavior. 

ReplyQuote
Israel Kayode
(@israel)
Active Member Registered
December 13, 2017 7:48 am  

I use both Google+ and Google Adwords to get traffic to my site, though I pay using Google Adwords to run campaigns for my website every month. Google Adwords allows me to direct my campaigns to whichever location of the world I prefer. I choose US as the location of my campaigns and get tons of traffic every month. I truly earn more than what I spend on Google Adwords.

Google+ is a great approach to driving massive traffic to a website. I simply submit my Google+ address to other people's google+ profiles and share at least a post to the people in my circles and the public. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register