Community Forums

Football  

RSS

kingcool52
(@kingcool52)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 5, 2017 2:38 pm  

Do we have any football fans (or Soccer as you Americans like to call it)? It's the only sport I passionately follow and I make sure to watch every single game that my team play. I support Chelsea FC by the way and have done so since a very young age when I first got into football. I don't think I have missed one for the past 4-5 years and I doubt I ever will (hopefully lol). I also love playing it although I have gotten quite lazy over the past year since I left school and haven't really bothered to play any football. 

ReplyQuote
macfais
(@macfais)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 11, 2017 11:59 am  

I do not know anything about what is happening in the world of football but I know it is very popular especially here in the Middle East. Every football aficionados are monitoring the match. Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi (I forget the first name) are making noises in the social media. I think Cristiano is with Real Madrid and Messi is with Barcelona. Am I correct?

ReplyQuote
Lexa
 Lexa
(@lexa)
Trusted Member Subscriber
December 11, 2017 10:57 pm  

Footie is a national sport in the UK so you can't escape it, although these days headlines are made when players do something that attracts the attention of the media. I enjoy watching international games, but sadly England haven't done well for years and we live in hope that a good team will resurface. Southgate as Manager is not bad, but would have preferred Harry Rednapp, but we'll see if he can do something to turn around the team.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register