Community Forums

Picking the perfect name  

RSS

kingcool52
(@kingcool52)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 5, 2017 1:35 pm  

How do you guys go about picking the perfect name for your business? Do you try and brainstorm different ideas and then choose the perfect one? Or do you try to come up with the perfect one straight away without thinking of other potential names? I've always found the idea of coming up with a truly creative and unique name quite difficult so it does take me quite a while. What I like to do is to choose a particular word and then come up with several different name ideas around that term. And then I go ahead and choose the perfect one. Do you have your very own method?

Brennan liked
ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 5, 2017 5:41 pm  

Well, I came up with the name Koffee-O-Matic because I am a coffeeholic. Plus, the name kinda sounded a little retro, like something Ronco would have sold back in the 70s or 80s. Ultimately, I thought it was catchy, unique, and memorable. 

ReplyQuote
potentialwriter
(@potentialwriter)
Active Member Subscriber
December 11, 2017 3:12 am  

Finding a perfecf name for your business is a very crucial step while planning to start up. It has to be a name you would admire for a very long time. This is part of what I learned when I was trying to start an online business a couple of months ago.

I noticed I used to write about online business, home based business, legit online business opportunities and affiliate marketing. So, I named my brand something relevant to those keywords and became highly successful with that.

ReplyQuote
Israel Kayode
(@israel)
Active Member Registered
December 13, 2017 9:04 am  

It's really great to have a great name for your online business as this is very essential and plays a crucial role in the future success. The business name has a lot of impacts on the business and is mainly the address to which potential customers are directed. 

Prior to choosing your business name, you must carry out some research about your interest and pick the name you would cherish for a long time. Your business name should be a captivating one indeed and can give your business a good brand in the sight of your potential customers. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register