Community Forums

Your Dream Destination  

RSS

kingcool52
(@kingcool52)
Eminent Member Subscriber
December 4, 2017 1:29 pm  

What would you say is your dream destination? And do you think you will be able to go there soon? I think for me, my dream destination would probably be New York during removed link Ever since I watched Home Alone as a kid, I have always wanted to go to New York during Christmas because of the snow and how nice it looks as well especially the removed link London isn't too bad during Christmas especially Central London but the thing that everyone misses is the removed link We just never really get any snow which is a real removed link  

ReplyQuote
Rogue
(@rogue)
December 5, 2017 2:35 am  

Paris, I want to go in there so badly and have selfie with the Eiffel tower. I also want to stay in a hotel where I could see the whole city during day light and night light. I wish to attend fashion shows held in various season too and shop at the designer boutiques. I imagine myself walking at the streets of Paris then stopping at a coffee shop, taking the menu and ordering something in french. Good thing I had french language in my college so I basically know the pronounciation and now I'm planning to be fluent in speaking and writing. With this I could travel Paris confidently and very soon I'll be there.

ReplyQuote
Timothy Alexander
(@timothyalex)
Member Admin
December 5, 2017 9:19 am  

For me, it is Las Vagas. I spent time there once on business. But, it is just a whole other world. 

ReplyQuote
Lexa
 Lexa
(@lexa)
Trusted Member Subscriber
December 5, 2017 4:49 pm  

New York at Christmas is cold, very cold. I've been there and it's fun, but there is a bitter wind chill factor. Personally I think New York is more of a shopping experience for Christmas, with lots of ice rinks. My first Christmas there I couldn't believe how cold it was, and I try to avoid the northeast for winter now if I can help it.

I've traveled quite a bit, and the journey I would like to do next is the Trans Siberian rail journey as I think it would be a great experience. Another place I want to visit is the Amazon too, but these trips have to be taken at the right time of year and need planning for safety. I like a bit of adventure, but I'm not so good at roughing it or camping. I've done it, but I'm always happier in a hotel!

ReplyQuote
macfais
(@macfais)
December 11, 2017 10:43 am  

I think no greater joy for me than to visit the 7 wonders of ancient world. Ever since I was a kid, I have been dreaming of visiting these places. Maybe someday, I will be able to fulfill this dream to visit even just one among them. For those who are not familiar with the ancient wonders of the world, here is the list:

1.the Pyramid at Giza in Egypt
2. the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
3. the Statue of Zeus at Olympia in Greece.
4. the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus.
5. the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus.
6. the Colossus of Rhodes.
7. the Lighthouse at Alexandria in Egypt

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register