What is a forum assistant?
Koffee-O-Matic has developed a position called the “forum assistant” as a way to promote interaction within our Community Forums. An effective forum assistant will start new threads to encourage member and visitor participation, Also, they will add fresh content to existing threads, and ask thought-provoking questions to keep discussions alive. These actions will inspire maximum interaction and engagement with the Koffee-O-Matic website.
A limited number of forum assistant positions are available. Koffee-O-Matic is seeking freelance content writers who can effectively fill this role. Beginner content writers are encouraged to apply. The total number of positions filled will depend on the overall quality of the applicant pool.
All that said, while the forum assistant is technically forum staff, they are not Moderators. Their one and only function is to facilitate greater involvement within the Koffee-O-Matic Community. Generally speaking, a forum assistant is expected to speak and behave as an example of the ideal forum member. Regardless, It is important that the average website visitor perceive the forum assistant as any other member.
What are the requirements to earn money as a forum assistant?
- A forum assistant must have an excellent command of the English language with good grammar.
- Forum assistants from all countries are accepted, as long as they are proficient and fluent in English.
- All forum assistants are required to pass an initial application process, even if you have done work for Koffee-O-Matic in the past.
- All forum assistants must be able to accept payments via PayPal. No other options will be made available.
- A forum assistant must follow the Koffee-O-Matic Commnty Rules and abide by the Koffee-O-Matic Terms of Service.
What is the application process for a forum assistant?
- Before you are considered as a forum assistant, you must make 10 trial posts on the Koffee-O-Matic Community Forms. These 10 posts should include 5 thread starters and 5 replies to other posts.
- After making your 10th trial post, you must then return to this webpage and fill out the application form below. DO NOT fill out the application form before completing your 10 trial posts.
- A Koffee-O-Matic staff member will review the posts that you made and provide you with a decision within 24 hours.
- If your posts meet our quality standards, you will start earning for the posts you make on the Koffee-O-Matic Community Forms. (Please see current restrictions and limitations)
- You will be assigned a rank. Your compensation and earning limits will be based on that ranking.
- If your posts do not meet our quality standards, you may reapply with another 10 posts if instructed by the Koffee-O-Matic reviewer.
- If your posts fall too far below acceptable standards, you will not receive an invitation to reapply.
What should you do now?
- If you are not already a Koffee-O-Matic member, create an account when visiting the forums by click the “Register” link.
- If you already have a Koffee-O-Matic account, you just need to log in.
- Make the 10 trial posts on the Koffee-O-Matic Community Forums.
- Return to this webpage and complete the application form.
- Wait up to 24 hours for approval.
- You will be notified immediately by email one way or another, with instructions what to do next.
How much can you earn posting as a forum assistant?
We did our research and discovered that PoostLoop pays forum content writers $0.05 per point which translates into an average of $0.07 per post. And. Forum Wheel pays forum content writers between $0.05 and a maximum of $0.13. The rates at Koffee-O-Matic will start at $0.07 per post and go as high as $0.15. The exact amount that you earn per post will vary depending on your assigned rank, which is explained below. So, on Koffee-O-Matic, the lowest paid forum assistant will get paid 40% more per post than the average elsewhere. Of course, those platforms have networks of forums. So, once you max out on one site, you can quickly move to another. Nevertheless, I am hoping paying a premium will help attract quality.
|Post Quailty||Per Post Rate||Daily Post Limit||Daily Potential||6-Day Potential Total|
|Forum Assistant I||Acceptable||$0.07||2||$0.14||$0.84|
|Forum Assistant II||Good||$0.09||4||$0.36||$2.16|
|Forum Assistant III||Very Good||$0.11||6||$0.66||$3.96|
|Forum Assistant IV||Excellent||$0.13||8||$1.04||$6.24|
|Forum Assistant V||Distinguished||$0.15||10||$1.50||$9.00|
The rating scale starts at Acceptable, which essentially translates to “meets minimum standards.” At the other end is Distinguished, which is used to indicate an authoritative poster with a complete command of the English language including breadth of vocabulary, idioms, and colloquialisms. Regardless, once accepted, evaluations will be ongoing and forum assistants can move up and down the scale based on performance.
Also, Sunday is a designated day of rest. So, from 12:01 am to 12:00 pm every Sunday, Eastern Time Zone (New York time) there will be no credit given for posts that would otherwise qualify for a payment. So, please pay close attention. Likewise, for the next year, below are additional blacked out dates which should be considered mandatory days off:
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2017 (Monday)
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2018 (Monday)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – January 15, 2018 (Monday)
- George Washington’s Birthday – February 19, 2018 (Monday)
- Memorial Day – May 28, 2018 (Monday)
- Independence Day – July 4, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Labor Day – September 3, 2018 (Monday)
- Columbus Day – October 8, 2018 (Monday)
- Veterans Day – November 12, 2018 (Monday)
- Thanksgiving Day – November 22, 2018 (Thursday)
- Christmas Eve – December 24, 2018 (Monday)
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2018 (Tuesday)
When will you get paid?
Currently, everything is manual. However, payments will be on the 1st and 15th (or the next business day if this falls on a weekend or bank holiday) if the forum assistant has a balance of $10.00 or more from the previous period. So, on Monday, January 15, 2017, a forum assistant will be paid through December 31, 2017, if he or she has earned a minimum of $10.00. We will attempt to calculate final balances quickly after a period ends, and send out a notification of earnings, which you can compare to your records. At this point, if for some reason you want a qualified payment held, we can do that.
What haven’t I covered that is important to you? I do believe that I have covered most everything, but if you have questions or concerns, please include them when you submit your Application Form.
PLEASE NOTE: The Application form asks for a resume. That is unnecessary. you can simply upload a blank page.
Popular on Koffee-O-Matic Right Now!
|Job Category||Forum Writer|