Inspirational quotes can be powerful tools. They provide words of wisdom that can motivate, energize, and propel us into action. No matter how well things may be going, there are days our motivation wanes. Sometimes, the odds just don’t seem to be in our favor.
Despite progress made in the past, there will be times when all you want to do is binge watch Netflix with a bucket of the Colonel’s chicken, rather than getting things done. There will be days you feel like nothing makes a difference. On those days, you need a boost.
Inspirational quotes teach positive thinking can manifest positive outcomes. They motivate us with the knowledge that by helping others, we help ourselves. Inspirational quotes remind us every failure is a lesson, and another step closer to success.
To succeed in life, we must be able to self-motivate. Whenever the reasons you have for pushing forward feel like they are dwindling, we can turn to inspirational quotes to add fuel to passions.
Below is a list of some of my favorite quotes. My hope is you find them useful. I hope they can fuel your motivation during difficult moments. They are little reminders that are needed every now and then.
Have a favorite inspirational quote? Please add it in the comments below.
Inspirational Quotes That Will Motivate
1. We have it in our power to begin the world over again. — Thomas Paine Tweet This!
3. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. — Milton Berle Tweet This!
4. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. — Aristotle Onassis Tweet This!
5. We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. — Ronald Reagan Tweet This!
6. Change your thoughts and you change your world. — Norman Vincent Peale Tweet This!
7. There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. — E. Wharton Tweet This!
8. Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. — Carl Sagan Tweet This!
9. What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality. — Plutarch Tweet This!
10. Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul. Tweet This!
As you read these inspirational quotes, know they are aimed at educating us how to resolve problems or difficulties. They can free us of our mental restraints and constrictions. Inspirational quotes provide light at times of great trouble or suffering. They can represent the reason for positive change and action.
I hope you enjoyed these inspirational quotes. Please share them with friends, family, and followers to brighten their day and help inspire them.