We have all been there, right?! We have all had one of those days, weeks, even years when the motivational fuel was low. It is hard to keep moving forward when it seems absolutely nothing is going right.
However, we all know that one reason successful people are successful is because they believe they are bigger than their problems. Successful people know they create and control their lives. They know that no problem is too great to overcome.
Here are 10 Motivational Quotes to help you to create the habitual thoughts, and will help keep you positive and moving forward to a content, fulfilled life.
1. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. -Og Mandino Tweet This!
2. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. -Ralph Marston Tweet This!
3. In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. -Nikos Kazantzakis Tweet This!
4. Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. -Leo Buscaglia Tweet This!
5. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino Tweet This!
6. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. -Confucius Tweet This!
7. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. -C. S. Lewis Tweet This!
8. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein Tweet This!
9. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. -Eleanor Roosevelt Tweet This!
10. Weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas A. Edison Tweet This!
And if each one of those is not enough, I have one more for you.
Bonus: It ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. -Rocky Balboa Tweet This!